Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Biostimulants Market 2026”, which gives insights into Biostimulants in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
This research report gives worldwide Biostimulants volume forecast and recent quarter review of major Biostimulants vendor performance. The report includes major vendors’ volume, growth trends, revenue and revenue growth trends, operating profit margin and ASP, along with analyst insights.
Biovert S.A., Micromix Plant Health Limited, Acadian Seaplants Limited, Bio Atlantis Ltd., Italpollina spa, BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Agrinos, ILSA spa, Bayer AG, Koppert B.V., Valagro Spa, Biostadt India Limited, Arysta LifeScience Limited, Novozymes A/S, Biostadt India Limited, Omex Agrifluids Ltd., Platform Specialty Products Corporation, Agrinos A/S and Trade Corporation International
Browse Here For Full Report: http://www.credenceresearch.com/report/biostimulants-market
There has been an upsurge in the demand for organic food products across the globe. This is fuelling the demand for efficient crops, furthermore to meet the demand for food in the growing world population. Agriculture is a key indicator having an impact on a particular country’s economy along with livelihoods of the individuals. Thus, presence of good quality arable land is gaining significant traction among agriculture product producers especially in countries such as Denmark, India, Poland and Germany. Since, these countries are among top 25 countries, when analyzed according to the arable land statistics in 2013. Also, arable land is expected to grow at a moderate growth in the near future, which is expected to spur the demand for agricultural products referred to as biostimulants. Definition of biostimulants varies according to particular region, for instance in Europe biostimulants definition as proposed by European Biostimulant Industry Consortium (EBIC) is “Plant biostimulants contain substance(s) and/or micro-organisms whose function when applied to plants or the rhizosphere is to stimulate natural processes to enhance/benefit nutrient uptake, nutrient efficiency, tolerance to abiotic stress, and crop quality.”
- The report presents the brief overview of Biostimulants Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Biostimulants products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Biostimulants projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Biostimulants solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Biostimulants over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Biostimulants implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Biostimulants by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Click Here for TOC and Full report: http://www.credenceresearch.com/report/biostimulants-market
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
SAN JOSE, CA 95103, US